Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Letter To Dear Reader

Dear Reader,

As I've promished to move ahead of "Virgin Post", I am here again to bother you with some arrays of word then sentenses and eventually a thought. I really hope to have a very cordial, unprecendentedly noughty and warm relationship with you all. For me my readers are my priceless assets. I'd love to care for that ever. I am going to share with you the emotions, feelings, thoughts, problems and dreams.

I may even pinch you with noughty comments at times, but never at the cost of your love and affection. I may tell you not to read me anymore but only for the shake of saying this. :)

So here we go. I am going to share one of lovely experiences that I 've had. The very next blog is going to be named as "Health and Ha Ha Ha....". I'd not like to detail it here otherwise it'll get started here itself.

:) One question ?

Would you mind to encourage me???? ;)

No!!! then as soon as you go through the posting from me till the last line, below it you'll find a link that will lead you to a text box. Just bubble up whatever you feel... I'd love to gleefully accept.

Sincerely

Mohan Chandra Joshi (MoJo)

1 comment:

Innocent N naturally James said...

Mohan Chandra Joshi i knew him since couples of years back. Even then this young( Philogy's Software professional) author had and appears all the attributes of a great warrior– smarts, strength, endurance, explosive power, personal drive, willingness to work hard Read this "Games Are Meant For Youth" blog.